Woman Gets Severely Burnt After She Mistakenly Farted During Laser Surgery & Ignited Fire
A woman’s fart during a laser operation has resulted in her suffering serious burns after her thunderous fart ignited a fire in the operating room.
The Japanese woman in her 30s, was having a form of laser surgery in her cervix at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital, when the embarrassing incident happened.
The resulting fire left her with serious burns to most parts of her body - including her waist and legs.
Lesson learned; do not fart when there's laser around you.
About the Author
Got real life stories, gossip, tip-off, happening-right-now photos, compelling and inspiring stories to share? Send us an email: SugarDailyNG@gmail.com or tag us on Twitter: @SugarDailyNG